- Born on 17th of April,1963 in
- In 1985 graduated from Tbilisi
State Academy of Fine Arts with highest honours.
- At present works as a professional
mentor in the Fashion Design Department of Tbilisi State Academy of
Fine Arts and as designer for the Advertising Agencies. Works for modern Art Gallery.
- Employs many painting techniques,
such as oil, watercolor, pastel, but specialized in monoprint for
much of early career. Now grown into a new technique using layered
printer’s inks on the paper. Paintings reside in private
collections in Europe and United States.
- 2001 Artist in residence in
Badlands National Park.
- 2001 Guest artist at Grand Teton
- 2001 Graphic design of Exhibition History, Style, Costume. Georgian Arts and Culture Center.
- 2001 Conducted the workshop in Tbilisi for the American artists.
- 2000 Took part in internet program ONEWORLDJOURNEYS.COM.
New Media Invasion Award Gold medals for storytelling most extend.
- 2000 Artist in residence in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- 1998 – Workshop in Coupeville
Arts Center, Whidbey Island, Washington, USA.
- 1997 – Georgia TV studious Art
- 1996 – Workshop in Coupeville Arts
Center, Whidbey Island, Washington, USA.
- Creator of paintings for the book
titled Beringia Images in collaboration with photographer Pat
O’Hara, Port Angeles, Washington USA
- 1990 – Production and Costume Designer for the film "The
Falcon", a collaborative project between Palmer-Fenster
Productions of Seattle, Washington, USA and Georgia
Telefilm. Production and Costume Designer of the film "Kartuli",
- Designed books, posters, and
calendars for Merani, Ganatleba, and Khelovneba Publishing Houses in
Tbilisi, Georgia. Art Director and Designer for the various
- 1985 – Member of the Artists Union
- 1986 – Member of Professional Union
of the Designers in Georgia.